When you’re creating anything online there are hundreds of resources to help you, many free: fonts, stock images, help with typography, color, etc.
(Our team at Aligned Online is also here to help you create anything you might need, just get in touch.)
Here are some resources we’ve used and can recommend:
- Opt-in Offer Checklist Template in MS Word from Aligned Online
- What online services are you paying for? – Free Google Sheet Template to keep track
- http://htmlcolorcodes.com/resources/ultimate-guide-to-free-stock-photos (reviews some good free options)
- https://unsplash.com (My go-to source for great free photos)
- http://makerbook.net/stock-photos (tech and startup focused)
- https://google.com/images (Click on Tools, then Size, and select Large)
Icons, Emoji for Facebook:
- https://www.canva.com/color-palette/ (pulls from an image)
- https://www.facebook.com/ads/tools/text_overlay (test for 20% text rule)
Click here for a list of the apps and tools we use at Aligned Online.